Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fat Quarters

I often find myself running out to Jo-Ann Fabrics for my crafting impulse of the week. Of course, while I am there, I look around at the fabric clearance section and whatever else happens to be on sale.

A few weeks ago, Jo-Ann's had a 50% off sale on fabric remnants and fat quarters. The sale seemed worthy enough to stop and search through a few bins.

I am so glad that I did because I happened across these...


My favorite, by far, of the bunch is this one...


I am beyond in love with the color and the design {not so in love with the wrinkles}.

I passed it along to the Queen of Quilting {my mom}. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. Don't worry, I'll be posting pictures of the finished creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...